RULES & REGULATIONS
Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
- Guest and all visitors must register at the office.
- Park speed limit is 5 MPH.
- One 2 person tent allowed per site.
- All buildings are non-smoking, alcohol and pet free.
- No on-street parking.
- You are liable for the actions of your pets, children and guests.
- Pets must be supervised and on a leash at all times. Cleanliness is the responsibility of the owner and you must pick up after your pet.
- No washing of pet bedding in laundry.
- No cutting or removal of any trees, bushes or shrubs.
- No discharge of any weapon or firearms at any time.
- No motorized vehicles of any kind on the walking trail.
- No Auto/RV washing or self repairs and oil changes.
- No clotheslines or laundry hanging outdoors.
- Fires permitted in fire pits only and must be attended at all times. Local fire rules apply.
- Any and all damages must be reported to management and are the financial responsibility of the lessee.
- Use caution crossing Hwy 2.
- Guests assume all risk of use. We are not responsible for any loss or injury due to, but not limited to; fire, theft, vandalism, accident, negligence or act of nature.